Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Winter in Bucharest

I don't think that you know, but I looooove the snow!!!
When it's snowing I feel like nothing can upset me and no one can ruin my day. I love big snowflakes and mountains of snow... but I really don't like today's weather here in Bucharest......
 
It's snowing with lots and lots of small, small snowflakes and the wind it's so strong, and it's ice and there are puddles of water on the streets......and I don't like it a bit.....
Where is the winter from my childhood with big snowflakes comming down gently and with no wind to distrub them, and fluffy mountains of snow in the gardens, and snowmen and children with sleighs on the roads......now everyone is hiding from the snow and winter is comming in Bucharest too.....
I'm leaving you now.....I'm going to watch out the window hopping that it will stop snowing....
Well, lots of kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...