Thursday, March 8, 2012

The wedding dress

One of the things I made last month was search for the perfect wedding dress.
After trying a few dresses it all came down to these two.

After almost two weeks of discussing with boyfriend, mother, future mother in law, future sister in law, friends and other related people, we decided that the second dress is the perfect one.
I really like the sweetheart neckline and how it shrinks my waist. "giggles"
I can't wait to go buy the perfect shoes and go to the last fittings.
I know I wanted to make the dress myself for less than half the price, but when I tried the dress I knew that I could never make the corset to fit me so well and highlight my siluette. But there is always time to make the dress for the civil ceremony :D

What do you think?
xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...