Friday, March 1, 2013

How time flies...



WOW.... how fast time flies....It's been almost a year since my last post, but I had a very hard 2012.
Let's do a little recap of my 2012:
- anounced in january that I was going to be laid of job in may
- spending all may looking for job
- got job in june
(all of the above was while we were planing our wedding :( ... )
- got married in august :)
- laid of job in october
- depression over loosing job, looking for a new job, x-mass and holidays, looking for job
- and now 2013: got a new job in february and I hope that 2013 will be better :D

Now, I promise that this year I will be blogging more and I will post this weekend photos from the wedding and some stuff that I made last year.

Until then have a very nice first day of spring. I know I have because it's warm and nice....

Love and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...