Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Little things I DIYed for the wedding

So...there are some thing I made for the wedding, only a few.......If it were for me I would've DIYed the whole wedding *smiley face*
And here they are:

 the glasses in the middle were for the bride and groom and the other 2 were for our godparents 


 a little embellishment for the cake knife 



the pillow for the rings 



the garter :D



the box for the money envelopes 
(our custom is that guests at the wedding give money instead of gifts)




gave the flower baskets a little color as they were to plain



added a little something for the veil because it didn't match the dress



and I had my mani and pedi done in corresponding colors

Well, I had a lot of fun making all the little details and I hope you like them.

Until next time, 
Love and kisses, 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...