Monday, August 26, 2013

Pink-ish summer top

I had some leftover orange pink-ish fabric with a nice patter but I didn't knew what to do with it. So I started looking through Burda magazines and I've found a really nice top. The thing was that I didn't had enought fabric to make the front and the back from one piece so I've made them from 2 pieces each. I think the pattern of the fabric helped a lot because you can barely see the seam.

Very easy pattern. I omitted the slir in the front because I'm not such a fan of them.

I've used pattern #101 from Burda Style 05/2013.
Love and kisses, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...