Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A night's work....

I made some jewelry and accessory last night and today after work.
Got a good inspiration from Milomade's buttons work and made 2 brooches so far...I have to make a few more for my family as Christmas gifts as they like these two so much (sshhh don't tell them that the brooches are x-mass gifts :P ).



And I also made a tree pendant for my sweet mother. I used this video tutorial from youtube (I think that it's the only tutorial...).
I am very please on how it turned out (for my first try :D). 
I really hope my mother will like it as I worked so hard to make it and was time consuming....easy but time consuming :D But it turned out very, very pretty....

This post is linked on 
Tip Junkie handmade projects
I really like to see what handmade gifts you'll do this year :D
See you later and lots of kisses, 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...