Friday, December 16, 2011

Goodies

Hi guys....
It's been a week since my last post.....I've been busy....handmade presents......the office x-mass party (I'm very sleepy today :D)
So ... now I want to share with you the labels on some of my x-mass presents, the jars:


I found some cute pics on Annika's blog, I've modified them in Microsoft Office Word and printed them on adhesive paper for printers and put them on the jars. I realy like how they turned out....I hope that who gets them for Christmas will like them too......
And now a little sneak preview for the x-mass card and the envelopes that I made to go with the gifts :D I will post more later today or tomorrow.




Of course all the cards and envelopes have my unique stamp on them....I made them didn't I?!......and all the cards have matching envelopes :D

And now, until next time, love and kisses :*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...