Monday, December 19, 2011

Brooches

Because one of my colleagues really loved the cloudy brooch I made a few weeks ago, I decided to make her a variation of that ideea......so I came up with the sunny brooch.
And while I was making it I thought that it will make a really nice couple with the nighty-night brooch....you know....with a moon :D....so I made another one.
So, untill the end of last week I had a complete set of cloudly brooches....
They really looked pretty together....But since the cloudly brooch was made for my grandma and I didn't get myself to give the sunny brooch and the nighty-night brooche separately, so I gave them both to my colleague as a Christmas present.
Ohhh boy.....she really loved them and started wearing the sunny brooch right away.
I was so proud of myself :) and I was really happy that I could make somebody smile a whole day....

So now I bid you lots of kisses and love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...