Saturday, March 3, 2012

Self portrait Saturday 2 in 1

I've been following Dana's (Wonder Forest) link up "Self portrait Saturday" since the beginning and I wanted to participate . But it seemed that I lacked courage.
My courage finally came last week...I took the pictures but never got around to post them.
The theme for last week's link up was "winter", but since outside our winter is changing into spring I took the pics inside doing my best to capture a little winter in them.
So here are the pics:

Hope you like them.
And this week theme is "eyes". It was an excuse for me to use my new 180 makeup color pallet. I played a little with the colors and this is what I came up with.





So here are my photos. Hope you like them :D
xoxo,






This post is linked to

2 comments:

N I C O L E said... Best Blogger Tips

Found you through Self Portrait Saturday!
I'm a new follower!♥

Nicole from insidethemindofnicole.blogspot.com

Dana Fox said... Best Blogger Tips

such fun makeup!! and i am so glad you decided to jump in and link up!!! i hope to see you around again for the next one!
xo dana
thewonderforest.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...