Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Sneak preview

Wow, it's been about 2 weeks since my last post.....but I've been busy sewing for the Laurel contest. Basically all my days in the past 2 weeks were scheduled like this: wake up, go to work, get home from work, eat, sew, sew, sew, sleep. It was like hitting the repeat button.

Hubby said that wherever I went I was leaving small threads behind me....and it didn't surprised me at all because the whole house was filled with little threads, and my hair, and my clothes...there were threads everywhere, hihi.

But I managed to finish the blouse and a dress and all that remains now is for me to get my paycheck and go buy some fabric and paint so I can get started with the last dress.

Until I can get some pictures taken for the blouse and dress to post them I'm letting you with a sneak preview of the detail on the dress.


Love and kisses, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...