Thursday, August 22, 2013

Announcement

I know I haven't been active on my blog in the past couple of months and I'm sorry for that. But my life took some turns since my last post here and my priorities changed.

I will guide you through what happened since last time.

In my last post I told you about some changes and some big news. Well, the big news was that me and hubby are buying some land to build our house on. It's a big step for us as we don't have such a great financial situation. And I want to thank our parents for the sacrifices they are making to help us go through it.

This big change is now affecting our finances and I have a very small almost non existing budget for DIY and crafts. I mainly wanted this blog to be a journey of my DIY and crafts projects so this is affecting this blog as well.

We knew that if we make this step it will be with great sacrifices from our part, but it had to be done. And I'm greatful for the choices we made, although I will be a period of 5 or 6 years untill we would get our house done and we could allow us some budgets for other things than the land and house. But still, it's great that we don't have to work with banks and in Romania this is almost non-achievable. I'm gratefull for the parents and friends that we have and also the boss and his family who are with us on this road that we're taking.

Because of our budget cuts I knew I neded a way to work with my closet and not buying new clothes. After I discovered Go Chic or Go Home I realised that this could work. So I started another blog as a fashion diary where I'm active almost every day. If you want to take a look here is the link.

I'm still doing some sewing with the fabrics I have left, but it will be some time untill I will step into a fabric shop again.

I will keep this blog also, because it's the first blog I started and through it I found myself and discovered the blogging world and some great bloggers. This helped me a lot. Thank you.

I will not post as much, but whenever I will make a tutorial or I sew something pretty I will surely let you know.

Love and kisses, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...