Thursday, November 17, 2011

Little boxes for little Christmas presents

Sorry guys that I haven't posted for a almost 2 weeks now, but I was in business trips and then I got a nasty cold and I haven't been up to nothing......but I've almost recovered and I can go back to my usual self :P
Well let's go back to boxes......Pinterest is full of tutorials and ideas and it's also addictive so if you're not on Pinterest already you've been warned :))))


So I've found a tutorial on how to make your own little boxes.
I've already made a box for a B'day that coming soon :D

The top (the orange one) was made from a 18x18 cm square and the bottom from a 17.5x17.5 cm square. The finished box has now 6.4x6.4 cm and a height of 3.2 cm.
The only inconvenient for this type of box is that you can't make bigger ones from an A4 type paper. But it works for small presents.

Until next time, hugs and kisses, 

Simply Christmas Inspiration Party

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...