Tuesday, December 20, 2011

New fishy....and sweet little gerbil

I got a new fishy on saturday but I didn't had any time to post about it.....
SO...in addition to my 4 kuhli loach, 3 botia clown loach, 1 ancistrus, 1 neon fish and 3 dwarf puffers I got a Tetraodon biocellatus puffer.....

He is so sweet and has a heart shape on his head.....
It's twice the size of my other puffers and it's believed to grow to almost 8 cm in lenght......the dwarf puffers have only 2 cm....
But he is a cutie
Here you can see 3 of my kuhli loaches....shy little guys...
I hope you like my fishy...I know I do....
And since I'm presenting my aquarium I have to talk about my cute little gerbil....my sweet baby ....




His name is tzutzu and he's 2 and a half years....he likes to run free in the room, likes to play with everything that has hair, including my hair, he fights the duster and my makeup brushes, he likes to hide under and in the closet, we eat almost everything together, we write together (well....I try to write and he chases the pencil :)))) ) and he definitely like warm sand :D

Well, that's all for now, kisses,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...