Sunday, April 7, 2013

Easter

Hello there!!! It's been a while since my last post, but I've been busy with a nasty cold, again, and I couldn't do anything for a week, and I've been working on my versions of Colette's Laurel pattern.

I know that for some of you Easter has last week, I think, but for me Easter is a month from now and I've found a couple of interesting decor on Pinterest and I'm going to share it with you.

First a cute little bunny made from paper rolls. I didn't made one yet but I will do it soon.

how cute is it....and here is the tutorial I found

Next an easy bunny from a square knitted piece. This one I did make :D

I found this on Pinterest and couldn't find a source for it

And here is my take on it:

it was so easy to make and it's so cute

But Easter it's not only about bunnies but eggs also. Here are some crochet eggs.

I will try to make them also :D..and here is the pattern

That's all for now. Until next time,
Love and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...